Monday 1 June 2015

Doppelgangers (Part 1)

For the past year and a half, and even more, there would appear to be some sort of doppelganger script being run against me.

I will keep this short, but I want to show this clearly so as to defend myself from future accusations.

The Boston Bomber, and one of the victims apparently look like me. The bomber, Tamerian Tsarnaev, does look a bit like me, but then again, how could it be me if I am alive.
 
http://youarekidding.net/2013/04/leaked-morgue-photo-of-boston-bombing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev/
 
Annie Stockton in November 2014 made the same mistake.
That is all cleared up between us though. She knows now that it could never have been me.
The real question is, why are the media and authorities going so far as to mimic my appearance in all these shootings and bombings.

In April 2014, I was accused by Constable M.Rose of the Ottawa Provincial Police of "Slashing my mothers throat". All of course with no evidence, just an accusation while I was walking down the street to return a library book.

There was never any admission of error.

So again we have another look-alike. Again not me.
 

Technology exists that can digitise a face and transplant it onto others bodies. the technology at this point is so advanced, this kind of manipulation with photographs and videos is not uncommon anymore.
This was rather disturbing for me to find.
This "system" steals identities and blackmails people.
Obvious this is not me either.
But as I have stated, technology exists to mimic facial and body features.
IT'S ABOUT DESTROYING PEOPLES REPUTATIONS!

Here is a program that can "Clone Objects".
Wouldn't that be interesting.
Perhaps people are just posting my face on security footage to frame me?
Only those Black Cube worshipping Saturnians would do such a thing.
Since the Saturn Worshippers control all news.
I was in this place in 2013. During my stay, I made some videos and
whoever was watching decided to "mimic" it. The above program, Zedgenetics
obvious has the ability to do these kinds of tricks.
The face of what?
You can see the exact same background was mimicked from my original room.
One has to ask just what these things are. Robots?
So apart from the news trying to frame me in weird ways, as well as the OPP accusing me of various crimes, all of which they never apologised for and took culpability for being wrong, we find Hollywood actors and celebrities taking part in fake news stories.
 
Is it Will Smith or not?
This is a better quality picture than what the OPP's surveillance photo was.
Another interesting case.
Is it George Carlin?


YOU TELL ME!
 
The families operating the media have their actors that play roles. As for me, I am just one who exposes it.

Makes me a target.

So I have to document all this to at least give a clear idea the Modus Operandi of my enemies.

On May 30th, 2015, the OPP returned to my door accusing me of destroying property. Prior to going to my house, they were at my parents and my father said the same thing I did, that the appearance of the said man in question was similar but that he had never seen those clothes on me. This is what I said as well.

(PLANNING ON GETTING THOSE SURVAILLENCE PICTURES THE POLICE HAD)

That is it for now.

Let's see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment