Wednesday 17 June 2015

Ottawa Terrorist Shooting October 22, 2014 (Israeli Mossad Canadian CSIS Involvement)(Part 3)

I will provide a brief article highlighting the military and OPP expenditures that have gone along with this FAKE (NAZI-ISRAELI) SHOOTING.

Stealing the peoples money to fund your lies.

And you seek to silence me?
Never

First time seeing this ?
Check out the previous articles.
 

They already are attacking me.

Doubling of the reservists benefits ...
all because of a CSIS-MOSSAD false flag operation.
$20,000 to $42.426 because of a lie.  

$6.5 Million
THEY ARE STEALING FROM YOU BASED ON A FALSE FLAG!!!

Then there is the OPP contract for over $500,000.
To question all of this makes me "unpatriotic" .. so be it.
I will not surrender to Fascism.


You can keep lying but I will keep speaking the truth.

FUCK NAZISM!
FUCK ZIONISM!

FUCK FASCISM!

AND FUCK THE OPP, CSIS, MOSSAD AND EVERY OTHER LYING SACK OF SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment